The Mindful Habit System™
6 Month Daily Journal
Control. Accountability. Results.
A Blueprint for Sustained Success
How it Works?
The Journal forces you (in a positive constructive way) to focus on what matters.
Read The Journal Intro
WHY THE MINDFUL HABIT JOURNAL?
- Do you keep trying to improve but never seem to get anywhere?
- Does stress and worry dominate your life?
- Do you lack structure and accountability, causing you to underachieve?
- Do you want to achieve more and finally feel happy with your life?
The Mindful Habit Daily Journal is a blueprint for success. It’s a path just waiting for you to input the destination.
And it is critical to define that destination if you want a great life and to minimize the impact of your bad habits and life-long negative mental programming.
Face it, you are programmed and life is hard … and you must counterbalance these realities if you want to be successful.
The System is that counterbalance that can lead you step by step to the life you truly want.
Be Your Own Accountability Partner
Create Infrastructure To Drive Results
Accomplish Your Goals
- Use scientific goal setting principles to create your vision for a great life
- Set strategic and tactical goals to drive success from vision to implementation
- Break larger goals into smaller bite size tasks using SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, ATTAINABLE, Relevant and Time bound)
Easy To Use
- Easy instructions to break down the most important areas of your life into manageable chunks
- Simplify your passions and create goals to embrace them
- 5 easy to fill out templates force you to focus on what’s most important
- Flexible to adjust to your style of journaling and goal setting
Crush Bad Habits
- Break old bad habits by creating new one’s
- Measure your performance in implementing new habits
- Track your performance in 5 key life indicators scientifically proven to increase well being
- Systematically identify and channel your passions into creating a great life
Click To View Sample Pages
WHY DO I NEED A DAILY JOURNAL?
“Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.” – Pablo Picasso.
The Mindful Habit Journal embodies mission critical scientific goal setting principles. Journaling, written goal setting, and metrics are crucial if you want success. You must do it – it’s that simple. I can’t stress this enough.
The science and common sense behind these principles is overwhelming. Scientific evidence repeatedly demonstrates that journaling helps you clarify your thoughts and feelings, know yourself better, reduce stress and solve problems more effectively.
Science also tells us that written goals and metrics help you focus and allocate your time and resources efficiently. Done right, goals keep you motivated when you feel like giving up.
Research studies show a direct link between goals and enhanced performance in individuals and in business. Journaling combined with written goals will help you make a better life.
WHO IS THE JOURNAL FOR?
The Journal is for anyone desiring to bring some powerful structure into their lives, but in an easy way. It has to work and complicated doesn’t.
If you are looking to break habits and implement new one’s, the journal will put these front and center.
If you need a break from the pops and buzzes of notifications and distractions with technology … and want to use tried and true methods (i.e. writing it down with a pen) to drive results, the Journal is for you.
WHAT IS THE MINDFUL HABIT SYSTEM?
The Mindful Habit System is an action oriented, goal centric, science based, and structured behavior change modality. The Journal is based upon this System.
It merges the power of habits, with mindfulness and action to create a structured approach to living.
The Journal weaves goals, good habits, positive thinking, risk management, and metrics into the fabric of your existence.
This Journal embraces what the Japanese call Kaizen, which means continuous improvement. Average, mediocre, status quo in your personal life is simply unacceptable and frankly it’s a myth.
You are either moving towards success or away from it. This means you must create continuous improvement in your life. This System accomplishes this by incorporating the core business mantra “what gets measured gets done.” (Druker, Peter)
You know this is true in your professional life and it’s even more important in your personal life – because the stakes are higher. It comes down to living a shitty life … or a great one. You choose.
WHAT ABOUT THE JOURNAL'S PHYSICAL FEATURES?
The journal is easy to use and portable. It opens flat and has a protective cover and backing. This is to make sure it lasts.
The journal is a tool that you can take just about anywhere. It’s your journey, it’s your destination so we designed it to fit into your life.
It’s just small enough at 6×9″ & 3/4″ thin.
IS THIS JOURNAL JUST FOR ADDICTS?
NO! The Journal is for everyone looking to drive results in a more disciplined and structured way. You do not need to be struggling with an addiction to embrace the power of The Journal.
While those struggling with addictive behavior will certainly benefit in a big way, it’s not just for them. The Journal is for anyone who craves success and needs help breaking bad habits and creating new ones in pursuit of greatness.
The Journal is for you!
PersonalYou Are Ready to Shine
- One Mindful Habit 6 Month Journal
- 6 Months of Growth and Progress
- Free 180 Day .PDF
CouplesFor You & A Friend to Shine Together
- Two Mindful Habit 6 Month Journals
- Share Your Success With a Friend or Partner
- Free 180 Day .PDF
Money Back Guarantee
I’m a strong believer in holding my clients accountable. After all, this accountability is what keeps you moving forward. But that applies to me as well – you’re paying me for results so that’s what I must deliver.
I want you to feel confident about trying this Journal, so I’ve included a 21 day money back guarantee to ease your mind and reduce all risk. Simply return the Journal to me in new condition I’ll refund your purchase price.